Favorite Drink

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Failing Again

I have no idea what I should write about, so I think i'm gonna write about exciting news what are on iltalehti.

http://www.iltalehti.fi/urheilu/2010040411417021_ur.shtml

Almost got a heart attack, you can watch the video and then think is that really worth being on the front page. I know it's only my opinion but who gives a ......... if something like that happens.

Also there are two videos where you can see a tennis and a reality tv star are at the beach. The newspaper has to be running out of ideas or else the news are really lame now.

I guess i'm running out of ideas too cause I bother to write about that, but it just ...... me off.

Btw, my title was failing again so here's the story:

On thursday I got sick again, I threw up after school twice-,- Then I went to my grandparent's house. I was pretty tired but was feeling so bad, well I was wrong. First time I woke up at 11 and had to run downstairs to the toilet I threw up-,-. Then I drank water so I'd get the bad taste away then I went back upstairs. Then in 10 minutes I had to run back to the toilet and you can guess what happened. After repeating the same thing after 5 times, I learned that I can't drink water although I was thirsty, also I moved to the sofa so I didn't need to run downstairs anymore. I didn't throw up anymore but I fell asleep approx. at 2 so I didn't get much sleep. Also my plans and holiday was ruined:)

5 comments:

  1. Poor you...I hope the throwing up was due to sickness and not something else entirely....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I think if you want then news, you shouldn't be looking for them in the iltalehti or iltasanomat in the first place ;) But it looks to me as if it's a coin. Few things:

    "downstairs to the toilet I threw up" I think your missing a full stop here (comma).

    "After repeating the same thing *after* 5 times," I think it would sound more logical if you repalced the word "after" with "about".

    "Also my plans and holiday *was* ruined:)" X and X *WERE* ruined

    Sorry to hear you were so sick during your holiday. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool holiday :S Why did you go to your grandparents but not home if you werent feeling well?

    ReplyDelete