Favorite Drink

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Hello

HI!!!!

Yesterday when I was about to write my blog, I found out that the internet connection is down, again-,- So I wasn't able to write anything:(((((

We got our finnish tests back yesterday and I got 9-. Lauri got 8½ so I beat him and he's a total noob. Yesterday I watched a real good movie (Full Metal Jacket) it was really good and fun. Today I'm going to the Ässät game to eat sausage and watch the game, but the sausage is the best part.

Oh yeah, this morning when I was coming from my girlfriend's house, my bike's back tire was empty and I had to walk with the bike for like 2km. It was really slippery and then when I was almost at home I fell to the ground and was soaking wet..-,- But that's pretty much all I got to say.

Ps. Ppl who will comment on this will get free donuts at school.

6 comments:

  1. I´m glad to hear you got such good grades :) I think my finnish grades were always about 7´s. Although later on they improved a great deal. Sorry to hear about you falling down though. You know what they say, that which does not kill you makes you stronger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Must be annoying to fall when you have almost made the whole way home..

    ReplyDelete